I never get an award, an honor, or even as much as a catcall...mostly because, I believe, nobody reads this blog. However, pixie over at The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly has awarded the Lounge with The Diamond Award, because, as she says: "I love reading this blog for frivolous and random entertainment. I also learn a lot about old movies, and it makes me miss living in L.A.!"
Well now I feel bad that I haven't posted in a while.
But nothing comes for free. To fully accept this award, I have to follow these rules:
1.) When you receive a Diamond Award, make a post about it on your blog.
2.) Name the blogger from whom you got it, and attach a link to that blog.
3.) Award the diamonds to seven other bloggers.
4.) Link them.
5.) Tell them that they got an award!
So since I'm a total attention whore, and I want to accept this award, here are some blogs that I'd like to pass this award on to:
1. Bedazzled is always good for finding some random, hidden treasures of the past when it comes to video and music. Imagine it like a walk down kitschy Memory Lane.
2. SorryIGotDrunk is my go-to place for anything alcoholic. Every day I need a little shot in the arm of that frat-type, raunchy humor. And Lou is my inspiration for creating this blog, so he deserves an award for creating my obsession.
3. ComedyJuice is the destination for all things funny: commercials, stand-up comedy, information of where and when to see your favorite comic...this place has it all. And it just makes me giggle every time I see the little fruit.
4. FaLaLaLaLa "preserves the memories of Christmas vinyl past." And since I'm a huge fan of Christmas, I go here for any and all of my nostalgic holiday tunes. I found this blog last year and it was a blessing.
5. And then there's The Sneeze. How do you describe this blog? It's as random as we are. And it makes me laugh every time.
6. Last but not least is A Job in Hell ...the freakiest blog in the world, but also the funniest. As Emma says, she doesn't work for the Devil, she just has to work for him. If you thought your job sucked, you should take a visit to Hell.
Damn, I can't think of one other blog...but can I take my award now?!