Monday, August 06, 2007

Happy Birthday, Lucy!

Our favorite redhead Lucille Ball would be 96 today!
"I think knowing what you cannot do is more
important than knowing what you can do.
In fact, that's good taste."

"One of the things I learned the hard way was that it
doesn't pay to get discouraged. Keeping busy and making optimism a
way of life can restore faith in yourself."

"I don't know anything about luck. I've never banked on it,
and I'm afraid of people who do. Luck to me is something else:
hard work and realizing what is opportunity and what isn't."

"The secret of staying young is to live
honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave."

"A man who correctly guesses a woman's
age may be smart, but he's not very bright."

"In life, all good things come hard,
but wisdom is the hardest to come by."

No comments: