Friday, August 10, 2007

Sweepea-TV: If These Walls Could Talk

One last thing before I go...I'm sure everyone's heard of Britney's little hit-and-run in Studio City. If not, here are the high low-lights:After scraping up against another car, she opens the door on it. She takes some time to check her own car, then proceeds in to the vitamin store and a Starbucks. When she returns, she has some mysterious stuff on her butt...and then she drives away, never looking back.The Starbucks is just down the street from me, so when I went in yesterday for my daily Iced Green Tea Lemonade, the barista told me that the police had just come in to file a report. The barista said that the car Britney hit belonged to the manager of the Starbucks, who was a little miffed that Brit left without leaving a note or anything.
I feel bad for the adorable Yorkie pup. Maybe I'll sue her for custody of it. She's obviously an unfit puppy mommy.

Anyways, after I left the Starbucks, I snapped this picture of the very same parking lot, a day later, with no sign of the previous drama.
Whoopity-doo, I know. I guess I just didn't want to be called a liar again.

[Britney pics provided by The Superficial and I Don't Like You in That Way.]

No comments: