Monday, June 12, 2006

Weekend Recap

How was everyone's Singles Day? Mine was fantastic. I made tons of food and drinks, including the Killer Colada - a fine-tuned version of the Pina Colada. I also redecorated the Lounge a bit, spruced it up and cleaned it to a fine, sparkly, polished den for the party.

I got the two-disc special edition DVD of "Bullitt" on Saturday. That movie is a Steve McQueen fan's dream. Lots of nice blue-eyed close-ups, and of course the awesome car chase scene. The DVD includes the TCM's doc "The Essence of Cool" all about McQueen's career and life in general. Lots of interviews, pictures, and juicy details.

This week, I hope, will be a little bit more merciful on me than last week. If there's time, I might throw together a couple things, like a Dumpster Drama. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

No comments: