Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wednesday's This & That

It's the special Boyfriend Edition!
I actually refused myself any more play time of "Kingdom Hearts 2." I kept telling myself "I can quit anytime," so last night I had to prove it to myself. Instead I watched a bunch of "Sex and the City" episodes. Carrie was examining the "war" between the marrieds and the singles. It made me happy I'm single and still can do a lot of things on my own. Okay, who am I kidding? I still miss Dyno. Friday is not coming soon enough.

Speaking of relationships, if I had known ahead of time that I could just buy a boyfriend on Craigslist, I wouldn't have gone through all of those sordid Adventures in Dating. But if you ever thought your boyfriend was bad, you should check out the 50 Boyfriends Worse Than Yours.

And if you want someone else's boyfriend, you can find how-to advice on Boyfriend Stealers, which - oddly enough - has the same logo as the movie "Fight Club." Coincidence? I think not.

No comments: