Friday, September 01, 2006

Friday's This & That

This is essentially the latest crap that I've been emailed this past week:

Whenever you face an ethical dilemma of major proportions, you should think "WWUJD"? [I'll use the new mantra daily, Lou.]

I could've used this when I was a baby. I was as bald as a ping pong ball. [Thanks for the tip, Tia.]

So it's come to this...now famous caca is on display as art! As Pixie (mother of two) puts it: "I have a couple little choice 'art pieces' to add to their collection if they want." [Hm...no thanks, Pixie!]

And sex in the kitchen gets realy ugly if you don't know what you're doing... [Now I know what that burning sensation is, Charlie.]

New to my Moxi: "It Came from Outer Space" will be Moxied tonight on TCM.

1 comment:

pixie said...

Modern art is so hip...