Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday's This & That

Gimme a moment to collect my thoughts... it was a late night last night celebrating my birthday.

Not only have I been having more and more dreams of becoming famous (walking down the red carpet, having people shout out my name), but there's been this real desire to be a real pinup girl like one of these fine ladies. I guess having people celebrate a whole day just for you can make you go a little crazy. Gotta keep my feet on the ground and my head out of the clouds - as my father would say.

France - again - is singing the praises of Jerry Lewis. I'm a big fan of the whole Martin & Lewis era, but c'mon...

Did you know you can peel a potato all in one piece? [Finder's props to The Sneeze]

Tomorrow I'm taking the day off from the Lounge to go to one of my favorite places in the world - Disneyland. I haven't been there in over a year and I'm gonna tear the place up!

No comments: