Wednesday, January 04, 2006

"In Like Flynn" the Movie

A lot of links here, so pay attention:

Former lounge "Va Va Voom" Star of the Day Errol Flynn is getting a movie made about him by his hottie grandson Luke Flynn. Coincidentally I'm now halfway through Errol's autobiography (in which the movie is based).

Guess my previous posts ranting about movie ideas surrounding the Flynn family and vodka-injected oranges have finally come to the attention of Hollywood!

I feel like I have so much power now! Mwa-ah-ah! *thunder and lightning strikes*

[Movie poster courtesy of the production website Wingman Productions]

3 comments:

Julie said...

That's so exciting that they're making the Flynn movie...starring a Flynn :)

Apparently there was also a documentary type movie on t.v. in 2005 that had Olivia de Havilland talking about him. That would have been great to see...

Anyway, thanks for posting the news and the great pics you have :)

Sweepea said...

I actually saw that - it was made by and shown on the TCM channel during their "Flynn Week." It was unbelievable how different - but the same - de Havilland looked. And I really liked seeing clips from all of Flynn's films.

Thanks for tuning in! :-)

MaryAn Batchellor said...

Another film by this title was made for television in 1985. I hope this one is better but I'm not holding my breath.